Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ps. I Still Love You by Jenny Han Review..

P.S. I still love you

synopsis 
Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.
(Via goodreads

*This is the second book in the Duo-logy *



Rating 4.5
Jenny hans books and this is only the second that I've read of hers, is so well written! She makes you fall in love with the characters and makes you annoyed with them at the right twist and turns. 
I read the first one "To all the boys ive loved before." And with that cliff hanger of a ending, i just had to get the second book as soon as it released.
Now, getting to the nitty gritty.
I had trouble with the first 20 pages compared to the first book i blew through in hours. 
I loved the minute john stepped into the picture. And learning more about him from their past to where they were now was such a pleasure. I liked Peter, But i fell hard for John. 
This book had so much cuteness, romantic little jesters that kept me wanting more after like i said the first 20 chapters or so. The character development i was happy with and the connection they all had together fit really well. Especially when Lara started working at the nursing home and meeting stormy who is so funny! 
All in all. I would love to see further installments! For such a funny, easy read, light and sweet enjoyments that you get from this. I defintely recommend everyone reading these. 

-Brooke 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jenny Han :


Blog 






No comments:

Post a Comment