Happy Saturday Aka.. Sunday.
We are going to discuss my latest reading struggle "Reading Slumps". I hate them. They are the worst. And come at the most inconvenient times. So here are some tips that may help you get through one.
1. Try reading a new kind of book.
Sometimes reading the same genre or type of book can get boring. So switch it up.
2. Browse Goodreads to find new books.
3. Watching Book-tube.
4. Discussing books with friends.
5. Re-reading books you love.
Then you will find the love of reading again. ;)
6. Blog about last read book.
It may get you in the mood to read the next one or read a book like it.
7. Buy a new book.
8. Try a new style of reading.
If you normally read physical copies try Ebooks.
9. Go to the Library
10. Don't put pressure on your self to finish a book.
xoxoxo- Abbey ( BOOKSALAMODE)