Sunday, May 3, 2015

RED QUEEN OVERVIEW:


RED QUEEN
OVERVIEW

Reviews:
*4 out of 5 stars*

In the beginning of Red Queen the story was slow, and a little bit too descriptive for my liking. As I got deeper into the story I fell in love with the characters. It was simply pure curiosity that got the best of me. Never judge a book by its chapters! There’s a hype for Red Queen and I can certainly see why everyone loves it. However, I have high expectations for the sequel.
- SHELSEA 

Rating: 4.00/5.00 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

As soon as I caught the hype over "Red Queen" I knew instantly that it was a book I desired to read. In the beginning everything is exceptionally detailed and well described. Although, at parts it felt a little slow paced, I kept reading sensing the potential of greatness. Thankfully I was not mistaken and I grew to care for the characters deeply. From that point on I could not bring myself to lay my book down for I had to know what was going to happen next. Through out my journey with the exceptional characters and the story I grew to appreciate all the little details given for it made the book and the world come to life that much more. Moreover, the plot twist caught me completely off guard and blew my mind AND I LOVED IT! I highly recommend the red queen if you have yet to jump on the band wagon, I promise, you will not be disappointed as I was not.

👑👑👑👑👑

"The gods rule us still. They have come down from the stars. And they are no longer kind."

"Anyone can betray anyone."

"Rise, red as the dawn."
-Madii 




"I had high expectations for this book, because I had heard lots of good things! However, I was a bit disappointed in the beginning. The writing style was detailed and interesting, but I felt like the characters were described less than the scenery. As the story progresses, it picked up a bit, but I didn't get that page-turner feeling until over half-way through. I really wanted to like the characters, and their world. There was just something holding me back, keeping me for really caring about them like friends (how I usually gauge a great book). There were some intriguing plot twists, some which I guessed and some that I didn't. I liked how the society was described, and the fact that people are ranked based on actual blood was new and refreshing. I was also torn between Princes until the end ;). Overall, I give this book 3.75 stars out of 5! I think it's a solid start to what could be a great series! I'm sure I'll pick up the sequels eventually, but, it doesn't rank in my top 10 fantasy favorites." 

-JORDAN


Hello world. 
Okay so im not going to lie the first few chapters where really slow. Yes they were written very well and had amazing detail. So I stuck it out and read a few more chapters. Thats when I was hooked. I couldn’t put the faced past book down. I loved all the detail and the scenes. However I wanted  more from the characters. I wanted to know them and be able to see them in my head. I fell in love with the world Ayevard created.


I would give the book 4 out of 5 stars. If the beginning wasn't slow I would have gave it the full five. The kingdom and the Silver blood and the Red bloods was a such a creative plot. The ending left me wanting more.
-ABBEY

Rating is 3.0
"And we will rise up as red as the dawn"
 It took me about a week to read this book, and thats unusual for me, because i read really fast.
I just felt that there was so much hype for this and it didnt quite live up to my expectations.
From start to finish it was predictable, and thats a major turn off for me. 
I couldnt relate with the characters or be "in the moment" with them. The guys didnt draw me to them as others would have in other books that ive loved and read in two days. 
The main character was insecure and lacked confidence and therefore appeared weak and whiny. That makes me automatically right there not love this book as a female reader. Im not bashing this book by any means, im simply stating that it just didnt work for me as it might for others. I felt that the book was over detailed when it didnt need to be and not enough detailed where it should of been. There wasnt enough information about the characters backgrounds for me to connect or love them. The plot twist was something i seen coming from the first chapter. 
All in all. There just wasn't anything in this for me to get out of. 
-Brooke 

Re: red queen re


Casting:
 
 MARE Barrow: Crystal Reed   












_____________________________________________________











____________________________________________________________







Maven: Brenton Thwaites  


----------Playlist:

-Alt-J - Every other freckle 



Pics that inspire:




*pics from Pintrest*

No comments:

Post a Comment