Saturday, April 18, 2015

Shelsea's Super Saturday

Hello lovelies,
It’s your average dose of SSS with mwah. Before we get down to business I wanted to be honest with you first. This Book Club is more than just a club. This right here is the dedication of five humbled girls. We were brought together by Madii’s idea for a book club, but this blog became my life! As much as we are bloggers, we are unstoppable as a group. Not only did I gain four friends, but I also gained four sisters that I never asked for. Hahaha. I’m still amused that they put up with me. I’ve gathered all of the girls including myself for book recommendations! *Screams at the Dj to cue the music.*

Madii’s Top Five


Brooke’s Top Five


Jordan’s Top Five


Abbey’s Top Five


Shelsea’s Top Five
Volition by Lily Paradis (I’m still trying to recover!)
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (A genius to say the least.)
Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon (To plaid, or not to plaid?)

P.S. A mirror will never hurt you unless you let it.

1 comment:

  1. So many books, so little time. Bravo for you guys coming together as bloggers and readers and sisters - I love it. Rock on in all of your book blogging badassery. xx

    ReplyDelete